The living room is the most important part of the house that needs a lot of consideration while renovating the house. The mains things that should to be considered while renovating is functionality and long-term usage of the space along with the theme that best suits your personality and lifestyle. Nowadays there are a lot of elements that can be used to style your living room and give it a spark that you have visualized for your home.
Here is a list of some elements:
- Formal and Balanced:
The “formal” living room layout consists of two small sofas facing each other with a coffee table in between them. The space in between the sofa on either side consists of the TV unit along with some amount of storage space. It helps to view the TV from either side of the sofa.
- Casual and Balanced
This layout is similar to above one but a bit more relaxed. Two matching chairs offer a different seating option, and the TV is placed at one corner of the entertainment unit, as it’s more likely to be viewed from the sofa. A small side table can be placed in between the two matching chairs.
- Minimal and Comfortable
When you consider comfort and style equally important, the furniture should be selected very carefully. A sectional sofa and armchair with footstool offer only seating, since they’re both such comfortable option.
- Separate Dining Zone- library
A bookcase can be incorporated in the living room to make a reading space for book lover. It can be creating a surround in which to hang your TV. A bookcase can also create a handy and attractive floating dividing wall to section up a particularly long room, zoning one area from the next.
- Integrated Dining Zone
This layout gives a more casual and spacious feel to the living room space. The space for dining and living can be divided into two are one for living and the other for dining space with a help of a partition wall. it helps to separate the space without actually dividing the layout.
Before settling on a wall colour, you should consider whether you want to give the entire living room a new coat of paint or accentuate sections of it through a feature wall. The size of the room should play a crucial role in the decision-making process. As a general rule of thumb, pastels and pale colours are better suited to a small living room, whereas bolder and brighter colours can be used much more freely in a larger space. The other pivotal factor is determining how much sunlight enters the space.
SOFT, MUTED COLORS
NEUTRALS PAIRED WITH BRIGHT COLORS
Lighting plays an important role while planning for renovations as it sets the mood for the room. It is the place where we entertain our friends and family, kick up our feet to relax, curl up with a good book, binge on our favorite shows or even eat the occasional meal. This multi-use space needs carefully planned lighting for everyday living. From spotlighting family photos on the walls to providing ample light.
Here are some lights which are commonly used :
- Profile lights - Profile lights also have the ability to project any shape that is placed in the lantern's gate, between the lamp and the lens.
- Track lights - Track lighting is a method of lighting where light fixtures are attached anywhere on a continuous track device which contains electrical conductors.
- Concealed lights - Concealed lighting can be defined as lighting systems where the sources are concealed from view by the fabric of the building and they are generally thought of as a way of providing indirect lighting to walls or ceilings.
- Pendant lights - A pendant light, sometimes called a drop or suspender, is a lone light fixture that hangs from the ceiling usually suspended by a cord, chain, or metal rod.
- Floor lamps - Floor lamps are versatile not only because they’re easily movable but also there’s one for any design scheme
- Center pieces / Chandelier - Chandeliers are the most well-known of suspended lights. Chandeliers vary in size, style and the number of bulbs they hold. Chandeliers are ideally placed as singular features in a room though when using smaller chandeliers, you could place two in the same room.
The living room is the area where you will set the tone and theme for the rest of your home, so going for a customised built-in TV console makes sense as you can get it to serve as that visual anchor because it's such a large piece. Transform a dark and outdated space into a practical, warm, and cozy space. In cooperating it with customised storage is more ideal as you can consider what you'll be storing and build the storage compartments accordingly
A room where the whole family comes together, a room where laughter is shared, jokes are cracked and bonds are made strong, such is the living room of a house. Holding a special place in every family’s heart, this room deserves to be decked up. One of the newest living room false ceiling designs can bring in a pop of happiness in the room that everyone loves!
While decor and furniture do happen to be extremely important to make a space feel homey, a unique hall false ceiling design can amp up your space completely. Often not paid attention to, a trendy yet warm hall false ceiling design can create magic in the space.
- Easy To Install
- Excellent Room
- Control Room Temperature
- Clutter-Free Electric Wire
- Reduce Power Cost
- Lessen Noise Pollution
- Better and Arranged Lighting Choices