Indian kitchen is so full of delicious and spicy food, healthy serving, quick recipes etc. For such a healthy and hearty kitchen, one needs to have good, systematic and organized kitchen design and kitchen decoration. Design kitchen in a compact and easy to work manner with modular furniture, kitchen faucet, cabinets, drawers, pullout trays, storage system etc. Simplest and most appealing way to get that modular kitchen design is to have a compact look with a well-planned designing and furniture arrangements. Do not waste an inch. Easy, quick and simple tips to get your Indian kitchen well organize is to:
• Channelize your drawer system: It’s always easy for a lady to work with pull out drawer. Its fast, time and energy saving, convenient to keep in and take out required bottles, jars, containers, plates, etc.
• Personal customization : According to your need, requirement , taste, amount and type of cooking and style one should plan out the modular furniture set, cabinets, trays, pullouts etc. and then execute it according to the dimensions of the respective kitchen space. Biggest benefit of modular kitchen is freedom of self-customization.
• Open racks & trays on the counter top: For a smooth, un-interrupting process of work it’s necessary to install few open racks, shelf’s, trays, on the counter top of working counter/cook counter. Indian kitchen goes through unending list of spices, oil, ghee, etc. It’s better to keep all such necessities in front of your eye balls for a quick and faster work.
• Shape up your kitchen: According to your space, given area and requirement it’s better to give a proper and appealing shape to your kitchen. One can go for L-shaped kitchen, gallery or one wall kitchen, U shape kitchen, two wall kitchen, etc. adding up an inland slab for that extra work or let it be a snack center. Whatever the shape may be, make sure of a healthy and good work triangle.
• Glow up your kitchen design: Let your kitchen design be modular with furniture setting as well as with electrical setting and illumination works. Eliminate shadows with well tidy and planned lighting at the ceiling. Create a false ceiling, false covers, to get that part of light which was missing in your kitchen.
• Privatize corners: Corners like lazy Susan, wall corners, etc. can’t be just wasted like it. Install open steel racks of triangular shapes to get most of the space used up and utilized up properly. Top kitchen designs require good amount of planning and programming.
• Lighting: Light up inner cabinets and corners: A modular kitchen design in incomplete without perfect lighting inside the cabinets. Do not push your cabinets into darkness. Install good pair of lighting inside all the overhead cabinets, corners, walls etc.
• Materials for counter top: Garnish your counter tops with stone, glass, steel or wooden material. They speak the language of classy and dignity. Install quality material for quality outcome and durability for years.A smooth quartz countertop to match its brown cabinets is sported by this kitchen. Quartz is considered to be the best kitchen Cabinets India Design countertop material, from the price point, granite is also an affordable option.
• Color: Modular kitchen design is incomplete without proper garnishing of color effects. They create the most impressive visual impact and gives meaning to your kitchen design. Make your home maker’s cooking experience much smoother, fast, organized and well settled.Dark colored lower cabinets in two –toned kitchen. For heavy-duty cooking, a white kitchen is all the rage, two-toned kitchens will tick both style and practically boxes. White for your upper cabinets, while the base units can be a dark colour, that is what we recommend for you. An integral part of Indian cuisine is formed by curries and richly coloured spices. White for your upper cabinets and base units can be a dark colour as we recommend for you. We have got other combinations too if you fancy lighter colours.
• Chimney: An electric Kitchen chimney protects kitchen tiles from the fumes and smell that come up while cooking any kind of food. These fumes when comes in contact with the kitchen tiles, it makes them sticky and dirty. Not only the tiles, even it makes the hardwood floor and ceiling. So, installing a kitchen chimney would help clean kitchen and house
• Wooden Cabinets: The kitchen’s rustic vibe makes it a hit in many households. Warm wooden cabinets, brick cladding walls and the rough finish of shelves add to the traditional appeal of this kitchen’s interior design. It takes us back to the time our grandmothers used copper vessels without compromising on functionality of modern modular kitchens.
• Incorporate Glass: One of the best ways to create an appealing kitchen is to incorporate its interiors with glass. Try a glass counter or tabletop, tile, shelf doors or kitchen doors that lead to the outside world or to the next room. Place mirrors in the backsplash and the kitchen corners to have a brighter area. You can also opt for the highly reflective glass tile in your kitchen.
• Natural Lighting: Light naturally makes a room appear more spacious; you can have a window connected to the other rooms or outside which can provide enough ventilation and brightness. Choose apt lights which can give your kitchen an appropriate look with a combination of atmospheric and task lighting. Consider using pendant lights which can give your dining area a cheerful look. Make use of incandescent lighting with yellowish colour under the upper cabinets. Using these lights will help you accentuate your countertop areas.
Kitchen designs for Indian homes abound, depending on one’s ingenuity, functionality, and aesthetic appeal. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular modular kitchen design concepts in India. To add beauty to the kitchen, traditional shelving and storage can be replaced with vintage items.